REUTS is currently closed to unsolicited submission.
However… if we’ve requested your novel via a pitch party, contest, or conference, please follow the guidelines below to submit. If not? Please wait until we re-open submissions in 2018. Any unsolicited submissions received will be deleted unread.
Are you an agent?
We invite you to continue submitting to our editors directly! You’ll find their contact emails on our team page.
- Only “full-length” (50,000+ word count) novels are being considered by REUTS at the moment. REUTS does not accept submissions for short stories, anthologies, novellas, erotica, children’s books, poetry, or non-fiction.
- Electronic submissions only. (We love our planet. Go green!)
- Though we won’t hold your formatting to any rigorous tests, we do ask that you keep it in a generic font (Times New Roman, Arial…) and a reasonable size (12 pt, typically).
- If your manuscript is a direct request from a member of our team, please include the contest hashtag or conference name of which the request was made (e.g. #PitMad, #PitchMas, Wordstock . . . ) in the title field.
- Any unsolicited submissions sent bypassing the form, or sent while closed to submissions without having received a request from a REUTS team member, won’t be considered and will go unanswered.
- Please check out our FAQs before emailing with questions.
Our average submission window is 6-10 weeks. If we have requested a full or partial manuscript from your submission and not heard back from us within that timeframe, please feel free to “nudge” us by e-mailing . REUTS will no longer be responding to standard submission requests for a status update.
If you haven’t heard from REUTS in 12-months, please consider it a respectful pass.